Women’s Battle Royal
– So I’d like to see a new up and comer win this just like I want for the Men’s. If I had to throw a couple of names out, they would be Ruby Riott or Sonya Deville. As long as it’s not someone constantly in the spotlight ( Bayley, Sasha banks, I’m looking at you), I’m good with whoever wins.
2. Andre The Giant Memorial Battle Royal.
– I honestly don’t have a real preference for this, but with Elias last addition, I’d like to see him win it. He’s got something going for himself and winning this battle royal would be a great addition.
3. Alexander vs. Ali. Cruiserweight Championship.
– I’ve been a huge fan of both of these men since the minute I saw them in the CWC. No matter who wins, I’ll be happy with it, but I’d be lying if I said that Mustafa Ali’s story has me rooting for him just a little bit more.
4. Orton vs. Roode vs. Mahal vs. Rusev. US Championship.
– Honestly, As long as it isn’t Mahal, I’m good with whoever wins this, but I’ll be rooting hard for Rusev.
5. The Bar vs. Strowman and a TBA Partner. Raw Tag Team Championships.
– I truly feel like this whole thing is a mess. If you’re putting a start like Braun Strowman into this match, regardless of who his partner ends up being he should win this. AND his partner should be worth it. Please and Thank you.
6. Usos vs. The New Day vs. The Bludgeon Brothers. SDLive Tag Team Championships.
– I have so much respect for these three teams. I’m first of all THRILLED that the Usos finally got themselves on the actual show. Regardless of the fact that I don’t see the pre-show as a bad thing when there are SO many matches, it’s just a formality that after all these years truly matters. No matter who wins here, the SDLive tag team titles will be in good hands.
7. Alexa Bliss vs. Nia Jax. Raw Women’s Championship.
– I am so excited for this match. I love everything about it. Alexa has always been a favorite, but Nia Jax is my number one right now. This match ending with her holding that Raw Women’s Championship is what needs to happen. Nia Jax all the way.
8. Miz vs. Rollins vs. Balor. IC Championship.
– I was hoping to have a definitive choice for this match by now… but I don’t. I’m torn between Balor and Rollins. Both are deserving of winning this match, but I slightly feel as if Balor needs this win a little bit more, especially at WrestleMania. I think once the match starts I’ll find myself rooting harder for Finn Balor. But damn this match is going to be awesome.
9. Charlotte Flair vs. Asuka. SDLive Women’s Championship.
– This is such a special match. Streak vs. Title. Woman vs. Woman. Asuka’s streak has been so impressive, but Charlotte is a Flair. I don’t expect this to be the last match between these two; I see this going much further whether Asuka wins the title or Charlotte ends the streak. But personally, for me, I’ll be rooting loud and proud for Charlotte.
10. Daniel Bryan and Shane vs. Owens and Zayn.
– Oh, How happy I am that Bryan is back in the ring, and back in the ring at WrestleMania, unfortunately, I read some rumors that Shane is going to turn on Bryan and I see that rumor coming true. It’s the best way for Owens and Zayn to get their jobs back.
11. John Cena vs. The Undertaker?
– This has been quite a build up for a match that has been completely one-sided. They’ve used a lot of time to do this and if the Undertaker doesn’t show up in some capacity then why even both at all? I don’t necessarily want to see Taker forced to return as either the deadman or The American badass, but as I said we’ve wasted a lot of time, and tv time if this all turns out to be for nothing. Either way, Taker for the win. (Sorry John.)
12. Ronda and Kurt vs. Stephanie and HHH.
– There are so many different things that could happen here. Especially when HHH and Stephanie are involved but it would be stupid, in my opinion, with her bring the star that she is, to not have Rousey win her first WrestleMania match.
13. Styles vs. Nakamura. WWE Championship.
– Ah, the match I am most excited for. While I love Styles, and he makes a fantastic champion. It’s Nakamura’s time. It’d be very cool to see this feud end up lasting multiple months. Either way, even if Styles retains, there is no way this match doesn’t steal the show, there’s no way this match isn’t match of the year. I’m so very excited for it.
14. Lesnar vs. Reigns. Universal Championship.
– If Reigns does not win, I’m going to be pissed. yeah yeah everyone sick of Roman, but how the hell is everyone not sick of Lesnar?! that’s the real question. I hope the rumors are true and he’s taking his ass back to UFC. I want a champion that shows up every week, that defends his title, and actually wants to be there. Whether it’s Roman or someone else, I just don’t want it to be Lesnar, like ever again.