You ever realize that sometimes when you’re cooking and throwing a recipe together that sometimes you’re thinking about it way too much and it could actually be much easier than you’re making it seem?
ugh I do that all the time
I’ve realized that sometimes the best meals come from just randomly having an idea and throwing shit together. Which is exactly how this Friday afternoon lunch came to be
- Tri-Colored pasta.
- 2 tbsp vegan mayo
- about 1 1/2 cups water
- sprinkle of garlic powder
- sprinkle of salt
- sprinkle of onion powder.
- morning star farms vegan chik strips.
- Bring water to a boil
- Add in tri-colored pasta,( I put only enough in to be covered by the 1 1/2 cup of water) cook about 10 minutes or until tender.
- Take the morning star vegan strips and cook for about 3 minutes in the microwave in 1-2 tbsp of water, covered in a paper towel, like the packaging says.
- Sprinkle on the garlic powder, onion powder, and salt. Mix together with the pasta.
- Add in cooked strips, mix.
- Add in more seasoning if you feel it’s necessary.
- And BAM, there you go
Like I said sometimes it’s better to just throw something together on a whim! Like this one! 😊
until next week.