NXT Takeover Brooklynn Predictions!
Oh, NXT Takeover events make me SO happy. I look forward to these almost more than any other event because they’re always so good. And they usually refresh my love for wrestling which, as far as WWE goes, I’m in desperate need of. The card looks great, the talent is uncompareable. Should be an excellent night no doubt.
On to the predictions:
1. Bobby Roode vs Drew McIntyre.
– Roode has been a hell of a champion, bringing someone completely different to the title. While I think Drew will hold that title sooner than later, I also believe Roode will retain tonight and well see more action between Roode, McIntrye and Roderick Strong.
2. Asuka vs Ember Moon.
– Asuka has been one outstanding champion. She’s held the NXT Women’s division together when it was so thin and so green after the loss of the four horsewomen, Alexa and Carmella. But I don’t believe the roster is in as much trouble anymore, and I believe Ember Moon is the perfect lady to dethrone Asuka tonight. I hope we see a new champion.
3. Sanity vs Authors of Pain.
– I would be shocked if Sanity didn’t win here. AOP have been insanely dominate but Sanity has everything they need as a team, the total package. They could do amazing things as tag team champions. Sanity has my vote to win tonight.
4. Almas vs Gargano.
– As much is it’d be wonderful to see Johnny get a big win here as the fan favorite I just don’t see it happening. With Almas in the middle of a repackage with his valet, a win here seems obvious. Gargano will be fine with the loss though.
5. Black vs Hideo.
– Hideo certainly seems to be in a rough patch. But I cannot possibly root against Mr. black. He’s too good, and honestly probably my favorite on the roster right now. Black definitely walks away with a win tonight.
Check back after the show for my thoughts post PPV or follow my twitter @/ amandaraee_x3 to tweet along with me during the PPV !