Zucchini hummus wrap!
Last week I was desperately looking to find new recipes and I did just that! This wrap was so easy I have NO idea why I never made it before. It look literally 20 simple minutes.
Here’s what I used.
- I large zucchini
- Sabra Roasted Red Pepper Hummus
- Drizzle of Olive oil
- I tsp Salt
- 1 tsp of Mrs.dash
Here’s what I did
- Peel and slice the zucchini
- Toss zucchini in a bowl with olive oil, salt and mrs dash.
- In a frying pan place zucchini in a single layer, I had to do it three times because I had to much zucchini and didn’t want the pieces too close together. 4.Cook zucchini until brown on both sides, probably my about 2 minutes each side
5. Place the wrap in the pan for a few seconds to get it hot, take it out & then add the hummus and zucchini. And bam 😎