I am in desperate need of new recipes. I have a terrible habit of finding what works, sticking too it and being afraid to try new things…but then I get sick of having the same thing all the time…. it’s awful. So this week for Meatless Monday I decided to research and find a few new recipes to try within the next month and I found four really good ones I think I’m really gonna enjoy.
Here’s what I found.
- Slow Cooker Whole Cauliflower Curry and Cashews
- I have the worlds largest obsession with Cauliflower these days. The only thing I found in the recipe I don’t care for is coconut milk. I cannot eat anything coconut… it’s gross, even coconut shavings… I just can’t SO I’m going to see if I can just replace it with Almond Milk…. why not right?
2. Parmesan Garlic Spaghetti Squash
- I have a love/hate relationship with spaghetti squash, I love the flavor and texture but it took me forever to find the right method to cook it. There’s many different ways and I finally figured out the way that works for me. This recipe gives you the illusion of “chessy pasta” which I am such a sucker for!
3. Grilled Zucchini hummus wrap
- I love hummus i just can’t have it ALL the time. It’s definitely something that I’ll only have once in a while or it bothers me. I just get sick of it really easily. This wrap sounds so easy and super delicious though!
4. Roasted Garlic Cauliflower Chowder
- Winter is almost over… not fast enough… but it almost is and I’m hoping to sneak in this soup before it gets too warm to truly enjoy what looks like it’ll be a curl up on the couch on a cold day with a movie kind of soup! I’ve never made anything like this before but my recent exploring with veggie soups was a success so hopefully I’ll be able to add this to the list.
Fingers crossed the next four meatless mondays I post will consist of these four meals and they’ll be success stories!
Do you have any go to meatless meals you swear by? I’d LOVE to hear them, leave them in the comments or email them to me at firstname.lastname@example.org 🙂