A few weeks ago I did a post on the Netflix shows I’ve binged and loved, so now I decided to make a post on shows that have reruns on TV that I never get sick of watching ! I mean who doesn’t love a good re-run binge on a lazy Saturday or late at night before bed?! I sure do.
- this is probably my favorite show of all time ( next to golden girls of course) no matter how many times I’ve seen an episode it doesn’t matter, I’ll watch it again and laugh hysterically every time. I’ll end up watching it on TVland late at night right before I go to bed! I realized last week that I never actually watched the “ we were on a break” episode! Like what?! I don’t know how it happened, but iw as watching it before bed and I realized I never actually saw it! Man, the end, when Ross and Rachel officially break up… man I was crying like a damn baby. Something I do have to do is like watching it on netfix with the episodes in order. One of my favorite episodes off the top of my head is probably the “ he’s your lobster” episode, I just think it’s so incredibly cute OH AND when everyone finds out that Monica and Chandler are together, so funny and of course the episode where “ Ross is fine” man, that episode cracks me up!
2. Golden girls
- Ah Golden Girls ❤ my loves. Anyone that knows me, knowns I’m in love with this show and they always look at me funny… like yes I know it’s about four older ladies living in Miami and yes it’s amazing! I couldn’t even pick a favorite episode because I literally love them all.
- from her music to her acting, I love Reba! The entire dynamic of the show is fantastic. She is HYSTERICAL! The whole Reba, Brock and Barbra Jean dynamic is so fun to watch!
- I honestly think I love this show because it is so freaking relatable! We live paycheck to paycheck, don’t always get to do what we want to do, we struggle, fall apart and get back up. Just such a fantastic relatable show. Honestly hope it stays on re-runs forever.
5. King of Queens
- How funny is this show?! Kevin James is hysterical! Doug and Carrie are so different yet so similar, Carries dad living with them brings such a different dynamic as well. Love a good dose of laughs before I go to bed every night. Last month they aired the finale episodes in order and it was the first time I’d seen those. INCREDIBLE.
6. Everybody loves Raymond
- this was always my favorite show and I don’t think I’ve seen all of them honestly but when the re-runs are on I’m always watching them. I love Marie, my gosh I adore Doris Roberts! Her and Debras crazy relationship is probably my favorite.
7. Burn Notice
- When this show ended my god I was SO SAD! I jumped into this show during the second to last season and have watched reruns ever since. I just love all the spy things, I’m a sucker for explosions 😉 the entire crazy thing. I’m currently starting from scratch, season one episode one.
8. Law and order SVU
- My girls Mariska. I adore her and everything she does and the reason I know about her is because of SVU. I’ve been watching this for YEARS. Watching Mariska from season one to the current season… incredible. Characters have come and gone but the writing is ALWAYS incredible.
- Still on CBS and still kicking major ass. When Tony left…man, that sucked! BUT the people who have joined make up for it, and I was a little worried about it! Ducky, Gibbs, Abby. Ugh this cast is amazzzinggggg.
10. NCIS LA
- Still on CBS as well and I’m still in love. All their backstories are so cool. The mystery of where G comes from, Deeks is so funny, I love how strong Kensi is, and the whole dynamic of Sam. oh and Hetty oh that badass little lady!
- TNT reruns supernatural episodes during the late morning and I LOVE it. With there being thirteen seasons it’s fun to turn it on and an episode from season two is on or something like that. Plus random Sam and Dean in the middle of the day? yes please!