I love a good show that draws me in, and keeps me hanging from episode to episode. I love stories with angst and romance, but also shows with explosions and danger, with a side of Syfy action. On Netflix I get all of that in one place! I love a little bit of everything and I think this list shows that. I also just simply adore netflix because there are SO many incredible shows out there and not necessarily enough time to watch them all live. Or what ends up happening to me, you hear about a great show as its in the middle of season three, or it’s already off TV but everyone is still raving about it. AND sometimes you just need a day to sit around, and recharge and netflix certainly helps with that too!
I Just thought would be fun to put together this binge worthy list of mine and share. Oh, and they’re in no order. 🙂
- Gossip girl
- I didn’t know how I’d feel about this show. I usually don’t like shows with these rich, possibly snobby characters, and from what I saw on social media, it seemed like that was all the show was about. For whatever reason, I was still so tempted to watch it! I finally did, After the first episode I just couldn’t stop. I believe it took me a little over a month to watch all six seasons, and that was with us moving! I think what I loved so much about it was the incredible acting, the strong characters, the angst, the powerful lessons and of course, the love stories. My favorite actress on the show was Blake Lively and my favorite Actor was Ed Westwick!
- Luke Cage
- I love Marvel. Which is why I decided to watch this. I heard from some people at work that it was good and I knew I had to watch it. One episode in and again I was hooked. I was constantly intrigued from episode to episode and I believe I watched seven episodes in one sitting! If you love Marvel, highly recommend this one! My favorite actor is Mike Colter and my favorite actress was Rosario Dawson with Simone Missick as a close second!
- Same thing as Luke Cage, I watched Daredevil after Luke Cage and again love it. It was such an amazing dynamic. All the secrets, and separate parts of everyone’s lives. Daredevils background, his history. The two seasons were incredible. I’m really excited for the third! My favorite actor and actress on the show was Charlie Cox and Deborah Ann Wolf. (I loved her in true blood!)
- This is one that I hadn’t expected to like. I am not a fan of horror movies, or TV shows. I don’t like shows with ghosts, or anything scary at all. I’m just a big baby, it’s that simple. Supernatural is now my all-time favorite show, that I continue to watch religiously and I couldn’t have happier to be a part of the SPN family. The show completely shocked me. The acting is incredible, the storylines are amazing. The background and history of the main characters is wonderful and no matter how many seasons they have, it’s never gotten old, never gotten boring. There is always something new to explore and it always makes sense. I’m happy that they got picked up for a 13th It’s almost impossible to pick my favorite actor because they’re all so amazing, so I’ll pick one that isn’t always in every episode and say Mark Pellegrino who plays Lucifer for many seasons. He brought so much to the character! And as for my favorite actress I’d have to say, Ruth Connell as Rowena!
- One Tree Hill
- This will probably go down as one of my favorite shows of all time. AND it was the first time that I got to see my girl Sophia Bush in action, and we all know how much I adore that woman. The brother dynamic, to the transformations throughout all the characters, to the love stories. An all about amazing show, that I think is suitable for anyone to watch, not just the demographic its aimed towards. HIGHLY recommend this one. Obviously, my favorite actress on the show was Sophia Bush and my favorite actor was probably Chad Michael Murray. The entire cast was outstanding!
- This was either the first or second show I binged on Netflix. It was also the beginning of my love affair with the Syfy Fantasy world, that is so going strong today! It is also how I began my adoration for Ian Somerhalder, who today is one of my biggest inspirations. I’ll tell you something, in my opinion, watching this show will make you never, ever, want to watch Twilight again, and if you do, you’ll never look at it the same. Just sayin’. Again, every single person on this show is phenomenal, but I’d have to say Ian Somerhalder is my favorite actor, and Candice Accola is my favorite actress!
- Greys Anatomy
- I can’t not rave about this show enough. I swear I’ve never related to a character as much as I relate to Meredith Gray. AND Ellen Pompeo is just a gem! The acting is incredible and the storylines are wonderful. HIGHLY recommend it. My favorite actress, obviously, Ellen Pompeo with Chandra Wilson as a close second because I love Bailey! And as for my favorite actor, I’ll go with Patrick Dempsey, with Justin Chambers as a close second!
- Sons of Anarchy
- I started watching this after I was over a friend’s house, who was watching it, and after one episode I was so interested. I went home and started from the beginning and it was incredible. I’ve never watched a show like this before, and I was honestly a little shocked that I liked it so much. It was probably because it was so different for me that I liked it so much. I really do wish it was still on TV. My favorite Actress on the show was Maggie Siff and my favorite actor was of course, Charlie Hunnam.
- Prison Break
- I started watching this because it came up constantly in the “recommended for you” section on Netflix, especially after I watched SOA. I could not stop watching. From episode to episode it kept you hanging on and I just couldn’t stop and wait til the next day to find out what happened, I had to just keep going. I lost so much sleep, and it was so worth it. It is being revived on Fox in April with all the originals and I’m so excited for it! My favorite actress was Sarah Wayne Callies, who I now love watching in her new show, Colony, and my favorite actor was Wentworth Miller.
- What a show. This is a show that you REALLY must pay attention to. I think I need to re-watch it honestly to really get an understanding of it. BUT that doesn’t mean it wasn’t a great show. It kept you on your toes the entire time! My brother is currently re-watching it, and he even said he’s noticing things he never noticed before. My favorite actress was Evangeline Lilly and my favorite actor was Josh Holloway, is also in that show Colony I mentioned, along side Sarah Wayne Callies!
Currently I’m in the middle of watching Jessica Jones, another Marvel series on Netflix, and just like Daredevil and Luke Cage, I’m already obsessed with it. I always love a good show with a kick ass female lead too ! I’ve been meaning to watch Breaking Bad as well as Arrow!
anything you guys recommend? I’d love to hear it! 🙂