I’ll be the first to admit that jump starting this blog a week before the holidays probably wasn’t my greatest idea. BUT while I haven’t been posting any actual posts in the last week, I still have been writing down and researching idea after idea, in between work, AT WORK, and at night after I get home from work before I drift off to bed.
Here’s a little list of what to expect between this coming Christmas weekend & the first week or two of the New Year!
- Vegan Christmas Cookies!
- Short ( or maybe long) explanation on my transition to Vegetarian/Vegan
- What It means to Put a Price on Carbon
- Actors/Actors that use their Celebrity to bring the problem of climate change to people’s attention.
- Women Empowerment & my (5-10) most influential women I look up to.
- More Meatless Monday ( & meatless everyday) recipes
- Five Animals Currently on the Extinction List/Headed there that are most upsetting to myself, personally.
- Cruelty Free Makeup! What companies to buy and where to find them.
- Vegan Dessert recipes
- My Favorite Smoothies to make packed with Protein!
I promise after the holiday I will have MUCH more time. I HOPE to do a post AT LEAST two to three times a week!
Until then, Happy Holidays, & Stay Tuned!